HUD for PartyPoker

• 9 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'm not sure if there are any free ones around but i am sure that they just will not live up to the quality of the two you mentioned, have you had the free trials on both?

If not try them out you will soon see that they are definitely worth the $$ to help you in your game

Regards
      Carl
    • gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global
      No alternatives? :s_o:

Anyway, I think I will try Poker Tracker 3 free 60 day trial, then if I have enough money I could purchase it.

I'm just slowly studying Harrington on Online Cash Games - 6 Max No Limit Holdem eBook.
      As he suggest HUDs is very good for micros which I am playing.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gigenieks
      Anyway, I think I will try Poker Tracker 3 free 60 day trial, then if I have enough money I could purchase it.
      Poker tracker 4 is in beta, so it's free now but it works great. Just go sign up https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT4/beta.php
      It doesn't look like they will release in 2 months so it will last longer than PT3 trial.
    • gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global
      So what others suggest PT3 60 day trial OR PT4 beta?

Who here have tested PT4 beta, is it quite reliable?
    • Deekaayo
      Deekaayo
      Bronze
      Get the PT4 beta now, and then once that expires get the 60 day free trial.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Personally i use PT4 and think its amazing

A lot of people prefer HEM2 though for a number of reasons (claiming it's less buggy for example)

It's really just personal preference try them both out and see which you like most :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Personally i use PT4 and think its amazing

A lot of people prefer HEM2 though for a number of reasons (claiming it's less buggy for example)

It's really just personal preference try them both out and see which you like most :)
      ^^ this

I'm using HEM2. I used HEM1 before and I was happy with it so I just bought HEM2.

But I'm sure PT4 is as good (some might say better). It's just to one you prefer most.

RasTweet
    • CookieCCFC
      CookieCCFC
      Bronze
      I'm going to check the PT4 Beta out.

I use PT3 at the minute, and couldn't ask for more.

Both very similar programs HE2 is just more pretty looking.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      I've used both. And I think HEM beats PT in many ways; however I settled for PT.

I read in 2 plus 2 that PT is better for Limit and HEM is better for NL. Isn't this complete BS?