No deposit bonuses

• stompy91
      stompy91
      Bronze
      Hello there,

I have been taking poker relatively seriously for the last few months trying to build on my game and sort out my leaks and generally learn more about the game.
      I did the quiz on here and played on poker770 and ended up winning a daily dollar tournament for $250 and then proceeded to work my way up to $500 playing NL25 + NL 50 which i should not have done. Im sure most of you know what happens next... i lost most of that and was outplayed severely.
      This taught me a big lesson not to play at stakes that are too big for my BR but it has left me in the situation where i dont have a BR to start with as i am not going to make a deposit until i can 1. Afford it, 2. make a big enough deposit to get a good FDB and 3. my skill level is capable of beating the level i have a BR for.
      Anyway, i am drivelling on here.

Many thanks, Calum.
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi

I had to remove some of your post because it mentioned links to other affiliates which takes away business from PokerStrategy.com

What country are you in? Have you tried this offer?

Twenty For Twenty at PKR

This promotion is only open to players from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, Australia, Greece, Ireland, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Finland and the United Kingdom.

All the best
      Carl
    • stompy91
      stompy91
      Bronze
      Hi Carl,

Sorry about that.

I am from scotland.

No i havnt tried that before but i have used PKR before and have made a deposit on there. Is this 20 for 20 only applicable to new members?
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I think that promo was only valid until 11:59pm gmt May 27. If it is somehow still going on I would snap deposit.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      As far as i know this promotion is still active i can't find a deadline on it anywhere but i'll double check.

Unfortunately yeh it is only for new accounts that are tracked through PokerStrategy.com hmm you can check here and see if you qualify for any of our other offers:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker/

If not then i'm not sure what to offer you apart from freerolls or saving up a few $$ and taking advantage of a first deposit bonus but this time keeping some good Bankroll management then hopefully you will never need to make another deposit again :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaggedlink
      I think that promo was only valid until 11:59pm gmt May 27. If it is somehow still going on I would snap deposit.
      Oh yeh btw it's not a deposit bonus you just create an account via PokerStrategy.com and earn 20,000 play chips then you will receive $20 real money in your account, no need for deposits :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey stompy91

For more information about the PKR promotion check this link.

But you write that you've used PKR before. I assume you weren't a member on PokerStrategy.com back then? If not then we won't be able to benefit from this promotion because you need to make a new account on PKR thru PokerStrategy.com. I'm sorry to tell you this.

We do however have other free poker promotion. Just check the link Carl gave you.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet