my account

• juicyallova
      juicyallova
      Basic
      hi all jo here ok iv just reed the rules and silly me reged for 3 sites when i pased my test i think party poker titan and mansion sorry i didnt realise i could only play at 1 so il choose titan if thats ok ? what happens to my other accounts on pp and mansiion and if i still play at them will i get points off your site? i know i wont get any free money off you too play them as iv now reed it all can some1 let me know please thanks jo
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi juicyallova

you are right, you can only choose one platform to get the starting capital. You should get the starting capital on Titan. Just wait. The support might write you an e-mail.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • juicyallova
      juicyallova
      Basic
      ok i waited around 4 days now no email no nothing from anywere now iv no drivers liscence passport or anything with a photo just a money club card so i dont know how im goin to get anything from u?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by juicyallova
      ok i waited around 4 days now no email no nothing from anywere now iv no drivers liscence passport or anything with a photo just a money club card so i dont know how im goin to get anything from u?
      Hello juicyallova,

Please check your tickets (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/). It seems there was a problem with transfering the starting capital to your Titan account. Please follow the instructions on the ticket and contact our support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD