PokerStars

• BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Hi Everyone,

Some of you will probably laugh at me for asking this but I haven't played online poker since last year, I've just downloaded PokerStars again and I'm tryingt deposit some money and 'NeTeller' has popped up seeking a code and I don't know what it is.

Can anyone help?

Thanks guys.
  • 8 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Without further information it's hard to say what the exact problem is. Furthermore the tournament strategy forum is the wrong place for your request. Therefore I will move your thread to the Pokerstars-forum. Hopefully someone will be able to help you there.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      I've done it. It's ok. Thanks anyway
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlueZizou18
      Hey BlueZizou18,

I'm pleased to hear that you've solved it and thanks for the update.

Good luck! :)
      Darren
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pswyatt
      Originally posted by BlueZizou18
      Hey BlueZizou18,

I'm pleased to hear that you've solved it and thanks for the update.

Good luck! :)
      Darren
      Now is the easy part..... shipping teh moniez!!!

Good luck,
      Gary
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      As I say, im just 19 and haven't got the best income, therefore I play in very cheap buy-ins games and I feel all of the information and advice I learn about the proper fundamentals of the game go out the window because 1. People are not as good 2. They're also not as cautious as the money isn't a lot, therefore it find it very difficult.

I created a thread recently talking about similar problems, but does anyone have anymore advice they would like to share?

Thanks, Jake.
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I saw u playing some hyper-6max games last night. There are alot of ppl. here who play or are moving towards playing hyper-turbo games.

Besides the higher variance involved in these(depending on your puish-fold game?rungood, etc.), if you are one of the better players, things will go your way eventually and steadily.

There is just no way to foresee whether or not a small BR will thrive or dwindle when u only have so many BI.I saw you were really focusing game-by game and that's a good start.

Also check out some other hyper-players blogs for some nuggets of wisdom :s_cool:
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Thanks mate.

What's your username? Maybe I could watch you. What buy-ins and games do you do and have you been successful on PokerStars?

Jake.
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Just about to play a tournament now mate if you want to come and check it out.

JakeH18