MP1: $10.35
      MP2: $4.12
      CO: $4.20
      Hero (BTN): $13.90
      SB: $14.94
      BB: $11.56
      UTG: $11.01

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with T :diamond: T :spade:
      4 folds, CO raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, SB raises to $0.90, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.10) K :club: K :diamond: 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.50) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $3.30, Hero folds

Is it the case here that he perceived our flop calling range full of PP and act accordingly?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Don't like your Call preflop, vs high squeeze/3bet just 4bet vs him. If I'd Call down then I am definitely planning to Call him down also on the turn. Such a guy will never-ever Check/Fold the turn. Therefore fold the flop over the turn.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Don't like your Call preflop, vs high squeeze/3bet just 4bet vs him. If I'd Call down then I am definitely planning to Call him down also on the turn. Such a guy will never-ever Check/Fold the turn. Therefore fold the flop over the turn.

Best Regards.
      Do you think I can get credit for a 4bet?
      I mean I call a min raise and then 4bet. But then am I going broke if he shoves over my 4bet?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Do you think I can get credit for a 4bet?
      I mean I call a min raise and then 4bet. But then am I going broke if he shoves over my 4bet?
      Oh damn, it was a min-raise. Just 3bet it for value but as played yep, I'd just go for 4bet and dependent on the opponent against some I might even play for the stacks if I assume he is 3betting loose.

But now again would he do that vs the mid-stack loose guy with loose range? That you have to answer yourself cause I wasn't playing on the table.