hi

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hi!
      In hem2 is it possible during the session to view the hands I just played (I have seen someone doing it in videos, but i guess it was hem1) and maybe mark them somehow so that after the session I know which hand I had trouble with and I can analyze it after..?
  • 6 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Sure, thats one of the basic features.

You can see the hands in the hand viewer and tag them for later review:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/251/Hand+Viewer

You can access the handviewer by clicking on the last pots in the hud or in the active sessions tab in HM.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hi, Netstark
      This isn't really what I was looking for. I was thinking about like during the session I just had for example AKo and there was some interesting action, the hand ended and now I want to see this hand,... without going to hem2 and trying to find it by scrolling through all the hands..,
      I really hope I made myself clear if not I am going to try one more time)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      There is no need to go to HM2 and scroll through the hands to view the previous (or any) hand at the current table.

To actually use HM2's replayer, though I think you do need to go to the lists.

What platform are you on?
      Both Party and Stars have replayers that you can access from the table itself.

The "view" usually gives you all the information you need though.

To access it while at the table, just click the last hand played in the small HUD window that shows your current HUd and the last few hands played. The viewer will pop up, and you can select the hand you are interested, along with all of the street-by-street info.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

The "view" usually gives you all the information you need though.

To access it while at the table, just click the last hand played in the small HUD window that shows your current HUd and the last few hands played. The viewer will pop up, and you can select the hand you are interested, along with all of the street-by-street info.
      I am on stars
      What do you mean by small hud window? The one which shows the average table VPIP and PFR? or the players hud, or the hud which is above me?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by benaars
      I am on stars
      What do you mean by small hud window? The one which shows the average table VPIP and PFR? or the players hud, or the hud which is above me?

If you click on the name to which the red arrow points, you will bring up HM2 view window, which has a street-by-street listing of the hand. This is usually all you need to get the information you're looking for.

In the upper left hand corner of the view window is a checkbox with which you can mark the hand.

Do this often. It is also from this window that you export hands in a format that you can use to post in the hand evaluation forums. I use this method because you can export in a single step.

The green arrow points to the hand number of the last hand played. If you click there, it brings up PokerStars list of hands played, with the last hand at the bottom.
      Click -- possibly double-click -- on the hand from this listing and it will bring up the PokerStars hand replayer. You might like that better.

Good Luck
      --VS
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      - THANK YOU!)