This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL£2 SH delayed cbet

• inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      I'm reviewing hands where I took the check flop, bet turn, check river line with initiative, as I suspect I might be burning money there.

Was this specific turn bet a justified delayed cbet? We're betting any blank on the Riv, right (vs. random flush draws that paired)?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2.57)
      BB ($4.06)
      CO ($1.61)
      BTN ($4.97)

Dealt to Hero J:club: A:heart:

fold, BTN raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.18, BB calls $0.16, fold

FLOP ($0.42) 4:club: 2:club: 6:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks

TURN ($0.42) 4:club: 2:club: 6:heart: K:heart:

Hero bets $0.27, BB calls $0.27

RIVER ($0.96) 4:club: 2:club: 6:heart: K:heart: 5:club:

Hero checks, BB checks

Hero shows J:club: A:heart: (Pre 60%, Flop 77.4%, Turn 6.8%) BB shows Q:diamond: K:spade: (Pre 40%, Flop 22.6%, Turn 93.2%) BB wins $0.90
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello inlovewithamsterdam,

Preflop: Dependent on the opponent we act accordingly, either to 3bet at all or maybe just call. Neither I don't like the sizing which just invites to come with you and also gets good odds.

As played
      Postflop: CBetting the flop over delayed CB on the turn when not knowing opponents image on the table even. The K rather improves his range if he is tight and no made hand will fold there.

Best Regards.