[NL2-NL10] NL£4; good valuebet on turn?

• inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Hi, the SB is a fish, the BB is an aggro unknown.

Good vbet on the turn? I assume every heart will call me.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.59)
      BB ($5.36)
      CO ($5.10)
      Hero ($4)

Dealt to Hero 8:diamond: T:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.10, SB calls $0.08, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.30) 4:heart: Q:spade: 3:heart:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.30) 4:heart: Q:spade: 3:heart: 8:heart:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.17, SB calls $0.17, BB folds

RIVER ($0.64) 4:heart: Q:spade: 3:heart: 8:heart: 2:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

SB shows A:heart: 8:club: (Pre 71%, Flop 87.3%, Turn 95.5%) Hero shows 8:diamond: T:spade: (Pre 29%, Flop 12.7%, Turn 4.5%) SB wins $0.60
  • 5 replies
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Vs fish and aggro unknown I'd just fold T8o pf. Don't see much point raising.

As played in 3way pots i don't see value there, what are you actually expecting to call that's worse? J3 or something? And you even have that aggro BB that could be capable of bluff-raising that peculiar turn card, just check it down and pick up a pot if they have nothing, you don't get value from anything.
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      you don't get value from anything.
      what about... every single heart?
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Keep in mind that there are 2 weak opponents. If one calls the other will call just cause it's 17 cents for bigger pot. Whatever they have they can hit... no real value there. And it's not like they will call J5 with 5 hearts there. Heart that's calling will be J or higher which they actually get a decent price to call against your pair of eights
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      Keep in mind that there are 2 weak opponents. If one calls the other will call just cause it's 17 cents for bigger pot. Whatever they have they can hit... no real value there. And it's not like they will call J5 with 5 hearts there. Heart that's calling will be J or higher which they actually get a decent price to call against your pair of eights
      Ok I agree that they're weak so if one calls, usually both of them will come along, and I will find myself in a dodgy spot on the Riv.

But I couldn't disagree more strongly with your assumption that they will not be calling lower than Jack of hearts. This is fucking NL£4 bro, and they're fish. They're calling every heart.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello inlovewithamsterdam,

Preflop: If you have aggressive opponents then you might not want to play in first place those hands. But define aggressive opponent. :)

As played
      Postflop: I'd Bet the turn bigger cause we could even do it for value and of course for protection. But otherwise not much to comment.

Best Regards.