Ps10

• boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      I've recieved an email from PKR saying as a Pokerstrategy member that if i deposit at least $10 with bonus code PS10 i would get free 10$ from PKR.

I've tried to deposit 10 and then 12$ from my skrill account but i get an error:

Error: you are not eligible to use this bonus code. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for full details.

What's the deal with this?
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      That seems rather strange..

I would advice you to contact PKR support about that one, please follow the link below:

PKR Support

Regards,
      Richard
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      hi,

i got the same mail and error message. Support told me that PS10 is a first deposit code, so only first depositors are eligible for this $10 cash.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      I've sent them an email and i am awaiting for a response.

Meanwhile i've re-read the email with the offer and it just say deposit, no mention of it being first deposit.

Simply deposit $10 or more using bonus code PS10 and play one raked hand and we'll give you an instant $10!
      And that's not all! You'll also gain access to the $10,000 PokerStrategy depositors freeroll at 15:00 GMT on Sunday, 10 June

Not much of an offer if it's for first depositors only.
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      yes, i told them that the email was not clear about this but that did not help. They just refered to the bonus terms and conditions

The access to the $10.000 freeroll still stands so i guess i'll deposit anyway.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      But it's still silly to send it on my email with which i have registered on PKR a long time ago and played for some time.

Next time they should say it for FIRST deposits only to save both us and them alot of trouble.