UTG: $14.10
      UTG+1: $7.12
      UTG+2: $10.47
      MP: $10.96
      MP+1: $10.42
      CO: $9.27

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.26, fold, BB calls $0.16
      15/9/27h or something

Flop: ($0.57, 2 players) Q:club: K:club: 3:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.37, BB calls $0.37

Turn: ($1.31, 2 players) 9:club:
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.31, 2 players) 2:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.69, fold

Hero wins $1.25
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Bet the turn yourself rather than Check it behind, it will be hard for you to Call the river.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Bet the turn yourself rather than Check it behind, it will be hard for you to Call the river.
      Can we bet there for value? I may be wrong, but I think that we would only isolate ourselves against a better range. Why is b/f better here, then calling his bet on the river (it he bets ofc)?
      On the river he might bluff, or he might check to us. We get information either way for free with a check.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz

Can we bet there for value? I may be wrong, but I think that we would only isolate ourselves against a better range. Why is b/f better here, then calling his bet on the river (it he bets ofc)?
      On the river he might bluff, or he might check to us. We get information either way for free with a check.
      Yes, we can bet for value while BB could easily be a loose guy while not even playing with full stack. Rather Bet the turn than Call a huge bet on the river and giving up here might be too weak.

What information do we get if we Check?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      If we bet the turn and he calls, and after that leads out on the river, then it's an easy fold?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      If we bet the turn and he calls, and after that leads out on the river, then it's an easy fold?
      Yep, usually will be the case where you are most likely beat, you don't beat much. Unless the lead of course is small. :P