This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 sh QKs flush

• Mauzer77
      Mauzer77
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($53.60)
      BB ($107)
      UTG ($50.61)
      CO ($74.75)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: K:club:

fold, CO raises to $1.50, fold, Hero calls $1.25, BB calls $1

FLOP ($4.50) 4:club: 3:spade: 2:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

TURN ($12) 4:club: 3:spade: 2:club: 5:club:

Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks

RIVER ($12) 4:club: 3:spade: 2:club: 5:club: 4:heart:

Hero bets $6, BB folds, CO raises to $18

Hi!

CO 24/19 fold to 3bet 70%
      BB 50/1

Flop is ok I guess.

Turn should I bet to avoid checkback with Ax, sets and 2 pairs?

River? read: he was calling flop bet insta
      What can he have? Thinkink about again ang again he can have 1 exact hand only but not sure if he would try to make me fold and won pot instead of split with raising his Ax (dont think so because I can have flush).

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Cukk,

Flop: Depends how loose he opens from CO, I might even prefer Check/Raising here but if you want to keep the fishy in the pot then sure, you could also go for this play while your K high flush is pretty strong.

As played
      Turn: I'd just lead out here cause I believe you going to see Check behinds here very often, even from sets and not sure if Ax even bets -> might just Bet the river cause he ain't getting from a lot worse hands a Call. But meanwhile any Ax/flush/set will continue here.

As played
      River: Although his play doesn't make much of sense, I mean if he really had a set, would he even Call the flop like that? FD/SD possible and etc. So therefore I guess I'd Bet/Call it down if I made such a block-bet, myself I'd bet ~$8 to get value from Ax/6x.

Best Regards.