Hero (UTG): $2.27
      UTG+1: $2.41

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:club: A:heart:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, MP calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.19, 2 players) 2:heart: J:diamond: 6:club:
      Hero bets $0.12, fold

Hero wins $0.18

The villain has called and seen the flop 30 out of 100 hands and has never raised one of the hands he has played.

I was wondering what the correct play could be in this position. The board was super dry, so i guess that in most situations (maybe 80% of the time) the villain has not conected to this board. So i think i should have slowplayed or done a smaller raise.

Because the way i think, he would never call anything exept when he has AJ or he has hit a set. So I only profit from a big raise when he has AJ. He could have KK or QQ, but then i would have expected a raise preflop.

I found it hard to analyse this hand so i would like some of your opinions.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Musematte,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

No way to play it differently here, pretty standard CB and do it for value. Don't see any reason to slowplay, we want to play for the whole stack.

Best Regards.
    • Musematte
      Musematte
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply!

I will most certainly post more hands here in the future, and keep up the good work that you are doing. Im looking forward to your coaching tomorrow! =)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Musematte
      Thanks for the reply!

I will most certainly post more hands here in the future, and keep up the good work that you are doing. Im looking forward to your coaching tomorrow! =)
      No problem, hopefully you enjoyed the coaching. :)

What about taking a starting capital? Do you plan taking the first $50 or what's your plan?