Copy hands offline

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey everyone!

When I'm in the train I like to go over some hands/review my session. I want to copy/paste them into a word document so I can put it on the forum quickly without having to review them again. Apparently I can't copy hands when I'm offline? Is there a way I can copy hands when offline?

Oh and is there any known date when the "raise to cbet" stat is going to be fixed? Caused me a lot of problems before I noticed it was buggy :(

Thank you!

RasTweet
  • 11 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'm not sure what you mean with "..copy hands when offline...". You can copy them to the clipboard via right-click or handviewer and paste them into Word or whatever you like to use.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1971/How+do+I+post+hands+in+the+forums%3F
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/251/Hand+Viewer

I'm not aware of any open bugs. In the latest releases we included a lot of stat updates/fixes so it may be necessary to create a new database and reimport your hands to get this fixed.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi netsrak

What I mean is this. I don't have internet while I'm in the train, so I'm offline. When I copy a hand HEM2 tries to connect with a server. Of course it can't connect with any server because I don't have internet. Then after a while it gives me an error message.

So I just wonder is there a way to copy hands when I don't have internet?

Thanks!

RasTweet
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Right click -> copy is not working without internet connection?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      That's not what he wants! Why should he need a site default hand history? He wants a nicely formatted HH for this forum, so he can just copy paste the hand with all the written notes about the hand straight to the forum. You right click/copy is useless in this situation. Why does HM2 need to connect to a server to convert a hand, am I using a webapp?
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Open it in "view", and select "copy to clipboard".
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      Open it in "view", and select "copy to clipboard".
      [sarcasm]Oh, it's that simple? Well that fixed the problem, thank you so much![/sarcasm]
      For your information that is the thing that doesn't work! Go ahead pull out your internet cable and try to do that.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Originally posted by netsrak
      That's not what he wants! Why should he need a site default hand history? He wants a nicely formatted HH for this forum, so he can just copy paste the hand with all the written notes about the hand straight to the forum.
      Hi Netsrak!

What Krishjanis said is what I want to do. I want to export it to clipboard because then it's in the correct format to post it on the forum.

If I just right click it would just copy it in plain text and it won't be in the PokerStrategy.com forum format.

@Krishjanis
      Thanks for helping out, but please be nice, I'm sure Kyyberi just wanted to help.

RasTweet
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I write it up as a feature request
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Thanks Netsrak!
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Well, I love sarcasm. :)

I have the luxury of constant internet connection, so I haven't really experiment that without a connection.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      Well, I love sarcasm. :)

I have the luxury of constant internet connection, so I haven't really experiment that without a connection.
      Yeah me to but I don't have internet in the train. And when I'm going to my GF I'm in the train for 1,5h which is perfect to review a session.

RasTweet