[NL2-NL10] AQo in BB pos. vs Bu.

• wickytheviking
      wickytheviking
      Bronze
      Poker770 Rovigo, 344413561 0.01/0.02, hand converted by the iPoker Converter (http://www.talking-poker.com/hands/converter.aspx) at Talking-

Button ($5.20)
      SB ($2.75)
      BB HERO ($2.35)
      UTG ($2.32)
      UTG+1 ($0.56)
      CO ($6.33)

Preflop: BB is in the BB with As Qc
      3 folds, Button raises to 0.06, 1 fold, BB calls 0.04.

Flop (0.13) Kc Ad Qs
      Hero checks, Button bets 0.10, BB calls 0.10.

Turn (0.33) 5s
      BB bets 0.18, Button raises to 0.56...

I dont know but most likely he would only raise me here with a hand better then two pair.What do you think the way I played the hand sofar?
      I mean, I flopped two pair vs his bu. range (wide) but hands like AA-QQ AK JT have me beat..

I lead the turn because I thought he would check behind and I didn't want him to see a rivercard for free.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wickytheviking,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

For more information how to convert hands: link.

I'd most likely just Check/Raise the flop right there to get value from pair+draw or Ax hands rather than donk the turn this amount. Your sizing kind of invites even to raise while he might think you have a draw and block-bet it. :) Therefore I'd just ship the turn as played.

Best Regards.