Pokerstrategy app

• joeldowey123
      Who's with me! I think an app fr a smartphone would be a great move for PS! Whilst at work in always on my mobile and don't like using the Internet on it so an app would be great, have the news feed and forums section on it!

Mods, your thoughts? Could it be done?
  • 6 replies
    • diamonddaz
      sounds like a good idea and for apple products as well :)
      Hi guys, very nice suggestion here!

I have moved this thread to the relevant board and maybe someone from our education team will pick this up and answer :)

Have a great weekend,
    • IngridN
      Hi guys,

I'm also using my phone to scan the forums just before falling asleep and would love to have the phone application. I'm sure that this was considered already when the project started last year creating our new website. Lets cross our fingers! :)

Thank you for the feedback!

ps: just out of curiosity, what phone do you guys use?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Pleeeeeeeeease design an app :)

i hate using the browser on my phone its so tricky and fiddly and takes soooo long to read and reply to threads while im supposed to be doing my normal job :(

So fingers crossed :f_biggrin:

oh im using galaxy SII btw
    • joeldowey123
      i have an iphone (3GS :f_cry: ) but im due an upgrade and waiting for iPhone 5!

I totally agree, using the browser is so fiddly and small that you cant read articles and threads properly or quickly! an app would be ideal

ps - can i get some free shit for the idea if you do decide to do it? :f_love:
    • RasTweet
      I'm using my phone every day, every morning when I wake up and every evening before I fall asleep, to check the forums.

I don't mind using the browser, but WAW an app would be great! Pitty i'm using a BlackBerry though :( If an app would be created it would be for iPhone or android probably.

When my phone dies I'm going to get myself an adroid or iPhone (iPhone if I win a lot of money playing poker! :f_biggrin: )