PS points missing

• CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      where are my points for last 3 days i played at 888 in may

i played just enough rake ( only tourneys ) to make it to gold in may

on 30 may , while there was still a day going ito the month the stats are already showing june

this is a joke, while my rake made at 888 is real
  • 7 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey CRI4BRA

Sorry for the delay my friend but don't worry the points will be in your account soon. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to update the Strategy Points depending on when the poker room sends the information to us. The fact that the end of the month has fallen on a weekend could also be a factor in the points taking slightly longer than normal to update.

I appologise for any inconvenience caused and i will flag this thread to the powers that be just to make sure everything is on track.

All the best and have a good weekend
      Carl
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Have faith CRI4BRA, use the force.
      But I can understand if you wanted to see gold videos and are now pissed you can't. I on the other hand don't watch vidssssssssss so gold means jack to me.

Best of luck

:f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      But I can understand if you wanted to see gold videos and are now pissed you can't. I on the other hand don't watch vidssssssssss so gold means jack to me.

Best of luck

Why wouldn't you watch the videos then Arkham? Just out of curiousity!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze

Best of luck

Mind if i ask why? obviously its your decision but judt wondering i believe that oue videos are highly competetive. especially in the beginner-intermediate levels.

maybe you could visit the feedback board and let us know why you dont watch them and what we could do to make you change your mind? we always love to hear all kinds of feedback because we want to give everyone the best experience possible for choosing PokerStrategy.com

Thank you and look forward to maybe reading some feedback from you,

:)
      Carl
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      !
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      kruger has de motivated me to open my heart to you all now and explain why I don't watch :f_cry:

Such a unsupportive person :s_cry:
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      kruger has de motivated me to open my heart to you all now and explain why I don't watch :f_cry:

Such a unsupportive person :s_cry:
      WHAT?
      I just removed my post.
      Sorry.