UTG: $1.88
      UTG+1: $1.57
      MP: $0.39
      MP+1: $3.76
      LP: $3.34
      CO: $2.54

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has 6:spade: 6:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.17, 2 players) K:spade: 8:diamond: 6:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.17, BB calls $0.17

Turn: ($0.51, 2 players) J:diamond:
      BB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

River: ($1.01, 2 players) T:heart:
      BB bets $0.49, fold

BB wins $0.95

While playing this hand i thought he hit the flush, i had seen him make a couple of bad calls before to hit his draws. Now when i look at the hand he might had AK or some other combinations with a king.

I decided to call his turn bet because he gave me good value to get a full house or quads with 10 outs, and then i would in most cases be able to take his whole stack (if hit the flush)

Well im just wondering if you would have played it different, is there a way to decide that he had AK or he hit the flush? Maybe a 3-bet on the turn?
  • 3 replies
    • mrbeer9999
      I'm never folding that river. He could have turned the flush and the fact that he donks the turn is suspicious but equally he could have Ad and be drawing or have KQ and be blocking.

You can't 3bet the turn - you can raise and then he can 3bet. But I would just flat call it, if he raises you have to fold and I would rather see another card.

My plan here is if I don't boat up on the river and he bets big, fold. If he bets normal, call. And if I boat up shove over his river bet or if he checks, bet big and hope he calls with a weak flush.
    • William340
      I have to wonder if both of his donks were blocking bets after you potted on the flop.

getting 3:1, I'd probably have had to call that river.
      even if I lose the pot, I am buying info about his hand & how he plays.

also - if he had not donked both streets, would you hve checked back on Turn?
      again on River?
    • veriz
      Hello Musematte,

I would also rather Call the turn and keep their ranges wide, we wont get paid anyways from a lot worse if we do raise there. Although I'd Call the river cause you can easily be ahead there even vs 2pairs and maybe worse.

Best Regards.