This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [Sh] Nl25 Kk

• dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

BTN: $34.06 (136.2 bb)
      SB: $25.35 (101.4 bb)
      Hero (BB): $25 (100 bb)
      UTG: $25 (100 bb)
      MP: $23.56 (94.2 bb)
      CO: $49.12 (196.5 bb)

Villain unknown.
      Best flop line? I thought about c/c to let him bet worse, but it would be too much of a guessing game & I would end up probably folding turn/river anyway.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: K:heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.40, BTN calls $1.65

Flop: ($4.90) 7:diamond: T:club: A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.60, BTN calls $2.60

Turn: ($10.10) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($10.10) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5, Hero folds

Results: $10.10 pot ($0.45 rake)
      Final Board: 7:diamond: T:club: A:heart: 5:club: 7:club:
      BTN mucked and won $9.65 ($4.65 net)
      Hero mucked K:diamond: K:heart: and lost (-$5 net)
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannywratten,

There ain't going to be many worse hands which Call you, therefore rather turn your hand into bluff-catcher than CB it.

Also I'd 3bet it bigger and not give good odds to set-mine. :)

Best Regards.
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

There ain't going to be many worse hands which Call you, therefore rather turn your hand into bluff-catcher than CB it.

Best Regards.
      c/c f c/c t c/f R? a bit.. face up mby?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by kokos99sd
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

Best Regards.
      c/c f c/c t c/f R? a bit.. face up mby?
      What's face up there?
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      weak Ax or JJ-QQ = u can never call his third barrel on the river and i think he is aware of it
      obv u might have AA but without specific dynamics i would go also for a cbet here
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      weak Ax or JJ-QQ = u can never call his third barrel on the river and i think he is aware of it
      obv u might have AA but without specific dynamics i would go also for a cbet here
      Huh? And you think you going to get called from worse hands here? What you trying to achieve with the CB? Making Ax to fold? :D
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      i dont know but the playability on the next streets is better almost everytime u make a cbet :D so would u c/c two streets even with JJ here? and what about 3way? c/f here with KK?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      i dont know but the playability on the next streets is better almost everytime u make a cbet :D so would u c/c two streets even with JJ here? and what about 3way? c/f here with KK?
      So, you would CB the flop and Check/Fold the turn as I understand. Which is kind of waste of money cause he could just float with many hands and of course included a draws and maybe sometimes even just pure floats if he have been 3betting a lot -> just Tx hands.

Yes, I would Check/Call and reevaluate further actions and keep his bluffs in the play while I don't get 2 streets of value from worse and with CBetting make a lot worse to fold.

3way of course we can easily just Check/Fold? Cause there ain't going to many hands what once again Call you and their calling range may contain a lot of Ax hands while it's a 3bet pot.