$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

BTN: $34.06 (136.2 bb)
      SB: $25.35 (101.4 bb)
      Hero (BB): $25 (100 bb)
      UTG: $25 (100 bb)
      MP: $23.56 (94.2 bb)
      CO: $49.12 (196.5 bb)

Villain unknown.
      Best flop line? I thought about c/c to let him bet worse, but it would be too much of a guessing game & I would end up probably folding turn/river anyway.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: K:heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.40, BTN calls $1.65

Flop: ($4.90) 7:diamond: T:club: A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.60, BTN calls $2.60

Turn: ($10.10) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($10.10) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5, Hero folds

Results: $10.10 pot ($0.45 rake)
      Final Board: 7:diamond: T:club: A:heart: 5:club: 7:club:
      BTN mucked and won $9.65 ($4.65 net)
      Hero mucked K:diamond: K:heart: and lost (-$5 net)
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannywratten,

There ain't going to be many worse hands which Call you, therefore rather turn your hand into bluff-catcher than CB it.

Also I'd 3bet it bigger and not give good odds to set-mine. :)

Best Regards.
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

There ain't going to be many worse hands which Call you, therefore rather turn your hand into bluff-catcher than CB it.

Best Regards.
      c/c f c/c t c/f R? a bit.. face up mby?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by kokos99sd
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

Best Regards.
      c/c f c/c t c/f R? a bit.. face up mby?
      What's face up there?
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      weak Ax or JJ-QQ = u can never call his third barrel on the river and i think he is aware of it
      obv u might have AA but without specific dynamics i would go also for a cbet here
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      weak Ax or JJ-QQ = u can never call his third barrel on the river and i think he is aware of it
      obv u might have AA but without specific dynamics i would go also for a cbet here
      Huh? And you think you going to get called from worse hands here? What you trying to achieve with the CB? Making Ax to fold? :D
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      i dont know but the playability on the next streets is better almost everytime u make a cbet :D so would u c/c two streets even with JJ here? and what about 3way? c/f here with KK?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      i dont know but the playability on the next streets is better almost everytime u make a cbet :D so would u c/c two streets even with JJ here? and what about 3way? c/f here with KK?
      So, you would CB the flop and Check/Fold the turn as I understand. Which is kind of waste of money cause he could just float with many hands and of course included a draws and maybe sometimes even just pure floats if he have been 3betting a lot -> just Tx hands.

Yes, I would Check/Call and reevaluate further actions and keep his bluffs in the play while I don't get 2 streets of value from worse and with CBetting make a lot worse to fold.

3way of course we can easily just Check/Fold? Cause there ain't going to many hands what once again Call you and their calling range may contain a lot of Ax hands while it's a 3bet pot.