24h seating + hud problem

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hey, I came back to this site and I see that you can select ur preferred seat now, but when I do that, the hud gets messed up because the players always sit in a different place at every table, and when I move the stat of a player on table 1, it moves on every table but players on other tables sit elsewhere...how do you guys play on 24h now with HEM ? should I just put back no preferred seat ?
  • 5 replies
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      I play with PT3 and move stats around on each and every table every time.

PT3 has no preferred seating option for HUD for B2B network.
      Check out if HEM has it though.
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      HEM has got an preffered seating but it's still not working because you can sit down at "different places" on the table - so even if you've got the correct seating preferences - HUD will mix up with more than one table.

Cant' seem to find a solution no matter how hard I try.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I just won't use the preferred seating then, its useless now..
    • trickybob
      trickybob
      Bronze
      I have just gone back to play there and thought - wow, they finally have preferred seating, great!

And then I discovered what you have found out - that it is set up for 9 seat tables only. You can save a seat preference on 6max tables, but the template is still set on the 9 seat model. This means that the other player's seats are not consistent with yours.

Which is seriously fkn dumb, given that there is virtually no action at the full ring tables, it is all 6max for the cash.

Oh well.

Disable it or move HUDs into place each time.

I disabled mine and will look forward to 2020 when they will probably add a 6max version!
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      The problem is that 6-max tables are the same table models as 9-max. You can seat at any of the 9 places if nobody's there on 6-max's. The difference is that software will not allow >6 players. But that's how it's programmed; 6max = 9max with blocked access when 6 players are present. People click on random seats so you always get different order.