Some questions I have (Depositing)

• andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I wasn't really sure where to put this as it involves 2 poker clients. If a mod feels the need to move it then please do so.

I am thinking about switching poker client.

I have got all my poker strategy bonus released in Poker770. I have made my $50 rake as well.

I have not deposited any of my own money into 770 so I was wondering can I withdraw all my money (about $50) from there?

I'm looking to deposit it into PokerStars.

This is where my next question comes in.

I'm not sure how the 100% bonus works in Pokerstars?

If I were to deposit $50 into PokerStars does that mean I'd end up with $100?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to poker which is why I'm on this website in the first place.

I must also say thankyou for the great offer you are running here, it has helped coached me very well.

Good luck at the tables, Andio.
  • 6 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I have never seen stars give away money, you will get a deposit bonus when you sign up with them as far as I remember. But you will need to make rake in order to release it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there andiofwbafc!

Welcome to the community!

I have moved your thread to our beginners questions area as it fits the best in here :)

Now let's get to your questions!

I have not deposited any of my own money into 770 so I was wondering can I withdraw all my money (about $50) from there?

You will have to deposit $20 in order to cash out your winnings. The reason you must deposit is to simply create a path to withdraw :)

By signing up to PokerStars you will receive up to $600 First deposit bonus through PokerStrategy.com

Please note: Take extra care when following the download instructions and to enter the marketing code when prompted to ensure successful tracking to PokerStrategy.com

You can make three different deposits in order to claim the full bonus amount. (You can deposit $200, then another $200 and a third $200) to give you the full deposit bonus. You can read all about it here on this link

Hope this was helpful!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      I have never seen stars give away money, you will get a deposit bonus when you sign up with them as far as I remember. But you will need to make rake in order to release it.
      Thanks for your quick response.

Yeah I did think I'd understood it wrong regarding the 100% deposit bonus.

Can you shed any light on whether I will be able to withdraw my money from Poker770?

Bear in mind I haven't deposited any money to them, but have released all my Poker Strategy $50. And I have generated $50 in rake on there.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I've answered your questions above andiofwbafc! :)
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi there andiofwbafc!

Welcome to the community!

I have moved your thread to our beginners questions area as it fits the best in here :)

Now let's get to your questions!

You will have to deposit $20 in order to cash out your winnings. The reason you must deposit is to simply create a path to withdraw :)

By signing up to PokerStars you will receive up to $600 First deposit bonus through PokerStrategy.com

Please note: Take extra care when following the download instructions and to enter the marketing code when prompted to ensure successful tracking to PokerStrategy.com

You can make three different deposits in order to claim the full bonus amount. (You can deposit $200, then another $200 and a third $200) to give you the full deposit bonus. You can read all about it here on this link

Hope this was helpful!

Best regards,
      Gary
      Thanks for the welcome.

And you have answered all my queries for me & so quickly to!

Great service on here.

Thanks again, Andio.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Andio!

It is my pleasure! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any further help :)

Have a great Sunday!
      Gary