Pro without rakeback?

• ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      Hi,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

From this you can see they have 2 x more rake than I earned

I registered with different poker rooms without any rakeback deals. I did not know about them...

What I understood is that I cannot add rakeback later. Not in Pokerstars anyway.

For higher levels rakeback or other bonuses are quite big part of earnings....
      What is your solution?

I cannot register second account in most poker rooms....
  • 7 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Most rooms are skins of some network like iPoker, Ongame, Partygaming, Merge etc etc so look for a skin that you haven't registered yet.

And also if you have registered in some room, but never deposited, nor entered your personal details there's no way for them proving that it's your account (nor should it matter to them) so you can register a new one.

And yes, rakeback/bonuses are pretty important regardless of what level you play at.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I thought pokerstars never did rakeback ?? just a vip system of their own.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      I thought pokerstars never did rakeback ?? just a vip system of their own.
      correct
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      What about partypoker?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kruger32
      What about partypoker?
      VIP system also :)

Click here for more information on that

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      And now question for 100 points:

Is rakeback or VIP (pokerstars or partypoker) system better?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      With rakeback you usually get same % regardless of how much you payed in rake and with vip system you obv get to grind to reach a certain vip level for higher return rate. In Party poker case you also get to clear the bonuses you buy for points if you want highest return rates.

Also vip systems are usually top tier heavy, meaning that low levels return is very low comparing to what other rooms have to offer with their rakeback. So if you aren't playing NL50+ and not putting in much volume you get better return with rakeback.