BTN: $23.80
      Hero (SB): $25.00
      BB: $27.20
      UTG: $32.64
      MP: $31.29
      CO: $25.52

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has J:heart: J:club:

UTG raises to $0.50, MP calls $0.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.80, fold, fold, MP calls $1.30

Flop: ($4.35, 2 players) 2:heart: 6:diamond: 5:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.80, MP calls $2.80

Turn: ($9.95, 2 players) 5:heart:
      Hero bets $6.36, MP calls $6.36

River: ($22.67, 2 players) 3:club:
      Hero bets $14.04 and is all-in, MP calls $14.04

27/15 over 33 hands.
      first of all the raise size was off a bit i shouldve raised 2.30~ being oop
      i dont really know him so if i assume he is not a fish, he limps behind with 22~88 vs utg open and some suited connectors which he mostly fold to my 3bet.
      i still have a super hard time deciding what to do here, does he call me with an overpair on the flop, flush draw? maybe he has trips?
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      I don't think he calls a set too often on the flop, or any strong made hand. I think his range will have mediocre hands mostly. The turn is bad though because if he decided to not raise flop with a set, he now has a great board to wait until river to raise.

I still assume he will mostly have mediocre hands. The problem, especially on the river, is that your hand is also mediocre. Not many 4x in his range but neither in yours. I wouldn't be too worried about a straight. If you bet though, what worse calls? He seems reg-ish so I would seriously consider checking river and based on the small info, timing and sizing to bluffcatch river having 2 busted FDs in his range, not many 4x (A4h and A4d usually) and a few boats.
    • veriz
      Hello xoshix33,

Preflop: Pretty bad 3bet sizing here, you are giving correct odds to set-mine vs you. :) Against a min-raise I'd do it at least $2,50.

As played
      Flop: Disagree that he wont have sets in his calling range on the flop. I'd almost always Call with a set on that kind of flop cause I assume Hero has in his squeezing range very often a strong range, especially when it's ZOOM. I'd just keep your all PPs in the play and let you Bet which will very often happen. You your range doesn't consist of many SD/FD hands.

As played
      River: Well, what kind of hands do you assume he is calling you here? For example I don't really see that many hands what hero-call there and which would be rather make to Check my hand and reevaluate the action and Bluff-catching > shipping. But of course it's ZOOM and now again people only set-mine there so wouldn't be surprised if we catch the FH there. :)

Best Regards.