This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

General Thread, What is more profitable game in PStars ?

• SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Hello guys, this is just a general thread/discussion.

What do you think the most profitable game nowadays in PokerStars ? or other poker rooms for certain limits.

In my case I'd like to hear some thoughts about the micro(fishyme :D ) stakes, considering rake%, how bad/hard the field in the game, turbos/reg(for sngs), 6max/FR (cash) or just anything that comes up in your mind.

I visit some sites/forums and hear different opinions, some say that Regspeed stt's is the easiest way to go, because of the rake in cg's.

For me - it seems if you study husngs it's the best way to go up the limits.
      Personally I mix cg's and husngs, CG's when I feel like putting a big volume of hands and play nitty ( h3h ) and husngs when I feel like I'm up for 1tabling heads-up play.

I know the best is to play what you like - I like everything ! :D
      What I am best at ? Dunno, seems like I'm bit more experienced in CG's than SnG's but it's no bigdeal to put the time into learning something else.

-------- Thoughts Fellas ? ------------
  • 4 replies