This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Variation: Black Mariah

• 107e5
      107e5
      Basic
      Hi everyone, for those who never heard of this variation becore like myself before today here is a very nice thread to get you educated ;) :

[Edited by HollyMichelle]

Its a fun variaton of stud poker, and I liked it. Its a nice difference from texas holdem that I play everyday.

The thing is, that I have been invited to a house to play this game variation. They are 4-5 regular players that they play every week but all of them are quite fishy.
      To give you an idea of the level, when I started talking about odds and 3-1 and blah blah blah they thought I was an alien :f_cool:

So if anybody has any resources or can give me any general guidelines on how to play the game and gain an edge it would be a great help as I am planning going there every week.

Regards,

PS: If you have the occasional poker with friends this is a great game to play relax and have fun.
  • 2 replies