Can Ladbrokes staff check something for me?

• Zakumii
      Zakumii
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Just a quick one - I have my account set up here in Dollars$$$ but as you know we can only play in Pound£££ lobbies. Now I have been playing today for about 3 hours, 3 tables of 2NL and 1 table of 4NL.

I have been all in 3 or 4 times and have lost a 2 stacks and gained 2 stacks etc. etc. and there was a lot of action on the 4NL table. But when I checked my points at the end of the session they had gone up by only about 17??

17 points would equal that I paid only $1.70 in rake???

The reason I would like it checked is just that obviously if I'm playing in Pounds£££ the rake I'm earning is worth a lot more in Dollars and it just feels as though its taking me forever to grind out the 500 points needed to clear the bonus. Can you please check my points are being cleared as Pounds and not as Dollars please? My account is the same name as here.

Thanks,
      Z :club:
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there Zakumii,

You should contact Ladbrokes support for an answer to this question. We wouldn't have this data available to us but they're support will and they will be glad to assist you :)

care@ladbrokespoker.com is their support address

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Zakumii
      Zakumii
      Bronze
      Just sent them a quick email there:) I thought they would have a rep on here or something? :P

Anyways thanks Gary!

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries :)

We don't have an official representative at the minute unfortunately.

Please let us know how you get on :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zakumii

17 points would equal that I paid only $1.70 in rake???

Thats correct, you'll received 10 Ladbrokes points / $1 rake. Did you receive any answer from Ladbrokes then?

You can see how Ladbrokes VIP system works here. You can exchange your points for cash at anytime (10% rate) and from Gold status onwards you will be getting rakeback automatically paid into your account every 2 weeks.

How much do you rake/month do you know?

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid