Rakeback

• Locke2394
      Locke2394
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I was wondering is it possible to make a rake back account in conjunction with a pokerstrategy poker site that offers the $50 free capital?
      I don't think it is ideal to stay with the same poker site in the long term if this is not the case

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Locke2394

I'm not sure about all of this, but I think not. The rooms that you can get your free $50 on is dependent on the country you live in.

Don't worry, I've asked some one that knows everything about this to answer as well! So just hold on for a while and you'll have your answer!

Regards

RasTweet
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Locke2394,

Which poker room are you referring to? Normally, if you received the free $50 starting capital you automatically take part in rakeback/vip system because you play/earn rake. But I'm not sure if this is what you meant with your question?

For example, if you receive your free $50 starting capital at Party Poker and decided to deposit, you will be automatically entered into their VIP system and start accumulating PartyPoints which will enable you to either buy cash prizes or bonuses.

Let me know if you need anything to be calculated for you, I hope this is helpful.
      Ingrid