This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 AKo

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players -

SB: $13.09
      BB: $61.43
      UTG: $48.25
      MP: $20.22
      Hero (CO): $94.63
      BTN: $48.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with A :club: K :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 1 fold, BB raises to $7.50, Hero calls $6, 1 fold

Flop: ($16.75) 4 :spade: 8 :club: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $8.37, Hero folds

BTN 16/11 after 40 hands

BB

Is flatting too weak here, would be better to 4bet/broke vs his squeeze even 120bb deep? BB's bet size concerned me as well, I didnt have note on it, but 5x seemed quite big even oop...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Doesn't seem to be like a 3bet maniac. :) So I'd just fold the hand, you ain't going to show profit by flatting. Also would be great if you pointed out squeeze % here cause it may vary player to player and it's not always equal to 3bet.

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Thank you. I've felt calling preflop and folding flop as wasting money as well, cause if he has KK+ then AK is no good, if he has QQ/JJ and I get toppair on the flop, he isnt going to pay me anyway...

Originally posted by veriz
      Also would be great if you pointed out squeeze % here
      I "wrote" it at the top of the picture, it's 7%, but I'm not great at drawing at all... :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Thank you. I've felt calling preflop and folding flop as wasting money as well, cause if he has KK+ then AK is no good, if he has QQ/JJ and I get toppair on the flop, he isnt going to pay me anyway...

Originally posted by veriz
      Also would be great if you pointed out squeeze % here
      I "wrote" it at the top of the picture, it's 7%, but I'm not great at drawing at all... :D
      Yeah, saw it now. :f_biggrin: But yeah, 4betting over Calling.