$16.49
      MP3:
      $5.28
      CO:
      $1.93
      Hero:
      $1.93

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.35) Q:heart: , T:club: , 7:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, SB calls $0.25.

Turn: ($0.85) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.6, SB calls $0.60.

River: ($2.05) Q:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.93 (All-In), SB calls $0.93.

Final Pot: $3.91

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two-pair, kings and queens (Kh Kd)
      SB shows (Kc 6c)

Hero wins with two-pair, kings and queens (Kh Kd)

Seems I have problem playing big pocket pairs when there is a pair on the flop, just notice now that I've posted like 5 similar hands in a row about this problem.. :/

(?) River, had he bet first (and bet big), should I still shove/raise? Well I guess yeah since I'm already pot committed..
  • 3 replies
    • moharith
      moharith
      Bronze
      Where's the flop pair?

You kept valuebetting, thats allright
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey :)

Would you mind leaving out the results, it's really annoying to block it with my eyes as it influences my evaluations on your hand. We should not care about the results as long as we play solid

If SB shoves into you on the River, you get 3:1 meaning he needs to shove 25% of the time as a bluff rather than Qx. If you think he is capable of doing this then you can bluffcatch since the draw busted.

I am not ecstatic to bet the River but I think on your limits, it is OK but seeing the Topcard pairing up + there is no payout from the draw

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      Where's the flop pair?

From posting so many hands in small period of time, I confused myself. :f_eek:

Would you mind leaving out the results, it's really annoying to block it with my eyes as it influences my evaluations on your hand. We should not care about the results as long as we play solid

Okay, sorry.. I was irritated by that invisible-white spacing after results, but if that helps, no problem. :D

If SB shoves into you on the River, you get 3:1 meaning he needs to shove 25% of the time as a bluff rather than Qx. If you think he is capable of doing this then you can bluffcatch since the draw busted.

This, I really should learn to calculate pot odds.. Should be next on my check list..

Thanks!