Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4.32
      MP1:
      $5.27

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A:heart: , J:spade:
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, MP1 calls $0.35, 6 folds.

Flop: ($0.85) Q:spade: , T:heart: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.5, MP1 calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.85) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.05, MP1 raises to $3.95, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.95

Now i found i am so stupid,he is 24/4 obvious a callingstation.i can not bluff him with CBet.
  • 3 replies
    • moharith
      moharith
      Bronze
      How do you know he is a calling station ? You have got a 25 hand sample and his went to showdown is 25%.

(forgive me if i'm wrong :] )

His VPIP and pfr only suggest that he had a big starting hand range and rarely raises pre flop, but that doesnt make him a calling station. I personally like the f2cbet stat, that tells me if a player is likely to fold my cbet.

Besides that the chance is big that you will have hit your opponents range. Players with that vpip can play J9+, KT+, QT+, 22+ etc.

I think your cbet can be done, but i would c/f after it. HJ will prolly say you do need to second barrel with these hands.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by moharith
      How do you know he is a calling station ? You have got a 25 hand sample and his went to showdown is 25%.

(forgive me if i'm wrong :] )
      :P you put a bit too much emphasis on WTSD%

I think your cbet can be done, but i would c/f after it. HJ will prolly say you do need to second barrel with these hands.
      I would cBet the Flop but just give up on the Turn. Why would we want to Bet the Turn again when nothing changes on the board? We block the flushdraw but MP1 can't really handread properly to see us having a flush incase the river is the 3rd

When the Board does not change on the Turn , just give up with your trash hand

- Gerv
    • moharith
      moharith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv

:P you put a bit too much emphasis on WTSD%

- Gerv
      :rolleyes: I would have indeed folded at the turn :)