[NL2-NL10] AK vs Aggresive opponent

• Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      Hello boys and girls this is my first hand and want little helpl.
      What is the best move here! Shove or fold.
      Opponent run in 250 hand with 32/12 its one of fish in 888.

Cassava Poker $0.03/$0.06 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1786157
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $9.60
      CO: $10.49
      BTN: $5.07
      SB: $2.98
      Hero (BB): $5.07

Pre Flop: ($0.09) Hero is BB with K:club: A:heart:
      UTG calls $0.06, CO calls $0.06, 1 fold, SB calls $0.03, Hero raises to $0.36, UTG calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, SB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.44) 8:spade: 3:club: A:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1, UTG folds, CO raises to $4.44, SB folds, Hero ?????
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Moved to correct section.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Mon3yMaChin3,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

If you are playing BSS then you have to add to full stack which is 100BB.

Preflop: While being OOP and having so many limpers you could isolate even bigger here and add 1BB being OOP.
      Postflop: Depends how loose we see the fish, for example what kind of W$SD he has and how likely he is capable of overplaying those hands as AT+. If you assume he is capable of doing that then just ship it while we ain't even fully stacked. If he has been rather picky on the showdowns and with the hands and rather playing more often with TP pot control then just fold it. Usually they tend to play it more passively and also the pot was multiway.

Best Regards.
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      @veriz really thank you for your post!
      I play BSS one question.I auto rebuy always to max 100 bb?? Is good this or i rebuy if i lost all my chips cause i do this!
      In this hand i raise all in and opponent call and show A8o.
      After my sesion i see my hand in HM and see this hand and bellieve fold is better in this spot with this stupid opponent but ok learn from our mistakes...
      I try to post hand every day the most difficult play.cause i want to move limit and want help from forum to help me to my leaks and want to be one good poker player!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Whenever you are below 100bb -> auto-rebuy.

But good luck mate for improving your game. :)