New SnG Leaderboard prizes?

• sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      Major dislike for new leaderboard arrangement.
      Instead of low and high now there is also medium and prizes are way lower!

Seems like this is the last nail in Everest coffin. Lack of 10$+ tournaments and now this...
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi sokre,

If you haven't already contacted their support, I suggest that you do this also. It's a shame that you feel this way but without giving Everest some feedback they won't change it.

Drop them a mail and let them know your are upset with the changes. If a lot of other members feel the same way - they may revert it back.

All the best - and let us know how things go!

Gary
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      In case you do decide to drop them a mail, you can do so by following the link below:

Everest Support contact form

Regards,
      Richard
    • GranadaB
      GranadaB
      Bronze
      I just wrote them a letter. I think I will go elsewhere. I mean I know that every change is designed to make a poor man's life more difficult but this is really a disgrace.

Any ideas where I can play my preferable format of 18 people 6-table SnGs?

I checked at Party Poker and I don't think they have them. PokerStars do have them but they seem to have a quite ugly rake on the lowest limit (10 % at Everest, 14 % at PokerStars). But its only 11 % on 3,5 USD and less than 9 % on 7 USD.

3.5 just seems the limit I wanted to play. With the traffic there... I think I am going to give it a try.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi GranadaB,

If you are looking for a new room then you should definitely check out this thread!

Seems like you've done your homework but with rakeback/VIP systems to consider why not get some pro advice too :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • GranadaB
      GranadaB
      Bronze
      Michelle, thanks,

my problem is that i do play quite special format SnG (Turbo, 18 people, 6 max tables). I was second in SnG Low monthly Leaderboard in April at Everest and it brought me 150 USD i think.

The leaderboard was the only sweet thing to compensate for the low traffic and lack of variants (U can play only 1USD or 5 USD) with the 5 USD being really very very slow in terms of traffic.

With leaderboards gone, there is no special point staying in case I would be able to have the same win rate at this format elsewhere where there would be more traffic.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries GranadaB, if you are looking for a room you should definitely check out the link I posted above :)

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      Completely agree with Granada. I finished 2nd in High leaderboard last week and got 150$.

Now I can forget about it.

Playing SnG before 6 PM (5 PM UK time) makes no sense. Simply no traffic.