how to change skrill currency?

• 9 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey pappadjango

First of all: I moved your thread to the skrill forums.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can change the currency on skrill. I thought that if you were a VIP though you can have 2 currencies.

Best thing you can do is ask their costumer support. Or maybe someone else has done this before and will answer you in this thread.

Regards

RasTweet
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi pappadjango.

Last time I inquired with Skrill customer support about this, I was told that it is possible to change your currency only once.

This will be done by contacting their Customer Service, then requesting the permission to change currency, after which you will be informed to close your account and open a new one with a different email address connected to it in a different currency, and contact their Customer Support from that account referencing back to the original Customer Support Ticket ID which you had opened requesting the change from your original account.

Please confirm with their Customer Support before making any changes however.

Regards,
      Richard
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      yes this is the case:) thanks anyways
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks for update here pappadjango :)
    • xw227751
      xw227751
      Basic
      :D I am also looking for this answer
      Bronze
      Why is it allowed only once?

For example, I too am experiencing very harsh currency conversion rates because I made a mistake and opened my account in my local currency, which is of no much use, as I later discovered.

Right now I am considering changing my currency to USDs, however, since my country may change its currency to EURs in a few years, I might want to change to EURos in future. Will I really be denied the possibility to do so?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      Why is it allowed only once?

For example, I too am experiencing very harsh currency conversion rates because I made a mistake and opened my account in my local currency, which is of no much use, as I later discovered.

Right now I am considering changing my currency to USDs, however, since my country may change its currency to EURs in a few years, I might want to change to EURos in future. Will I really be denied the possibility to do so?

Hello there Avatars91,

This is something that only Skrill Customer support can answer I'm afraid. Follow this link to find out all the options to contact them and please let us know what they reply as it may be handy for future reference.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • extpan
      extpan
      Gold
      you can change only 1 times before you start using it,if you allready received fund than they wont change you
    • Skeepe729
      Skeepe729
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hi pappadjango.

Last time I inquired with Skrill customer support about this, I was told that it is possible to change your currency only once.

This will be done by contacting their Customer Service, then requesting the permission to change currency, after which you will be informed to close your account and open a new one with a different email address connected to it in a different currency, and contact their Customer Support from that account referencing back to the original Customer Support Ticket ID which you had opened requesting the change from your original account.

Please confirm with their Customer Support before making any changes however.

Regards,
      Richard
      this
      +
      I had the same problem, my advice is to call them i found that there is a higher rate of succes, instead of email :)