Old TaF - New TaF

• coconauta
      coconauta
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm here to ask a question.

In the old TaF, the referee could give me $100 dollars, there was one of the bonuses when he received his capital, another one on 100 points and the last one was on 5000 points (a lot).

As shows in the site, the bonuses got a lot smoother, there's even a bonus when the referee makes 2000 strategy points.

My question is: If my referred friend was registered in the old bonus time but is about to complete 2000 points, will I receive the new bonus or not?

Thanks ^_^
  • 4 replies
    • sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      Same thing happend to me, your friend is on the old system !!
    • coconauta
      coconauta
      Bronze
      Aw, that sucks.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Coconauta,
      I'll bring your question to the attention of the admins.

They will likely have a definitive answer for you.

--VS
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi coconauta,

If a referral registers before 06.12.2011, the previous Tell-a-Friend system applies: $10 when your referral reaches 15 StrategyPoints, another $15 when he reaches 100 StrategyPoints and a further $75 when he reaches 5,000 StrategyPoints.

Also please note that that only StrategyPoints earned for play at any of our partner rooms will count towards your referees total, while Bonus StrategyPoints such as the 10-per-day or First Deposit Bonus StrategyPoints will not.

Only registrants who signed up after the implementation of the new system will grant Tell-a-Friend bonuses to their referring user when reaching the relevant milestones.

Regards,
      Richard