This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

45man Turbos - Skype Group

• prate1234
      prate1234
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

I Usually post in the Indian forums. I recently read a thread here, about someone wanting to start a 45man study group . There was some confusion in that thread, and was locked up by the mods. So I thought I would create another one.

About me : I am not very experienced with 45 man Turbos. Played <1000 so far. Have basic push fold knowledge. Can help basic players out. I have a regular job, so I play recreationally. Can play 10 tables comfortably. not more than 2-3 hours a day. so my weekly volume goal is like 100 as of now. Just deposited $300 on stars , and looking to play $1.5 on weekdays, and $3.5 on weekends (depending how the week goes).
      Beofre the deposit, I used to deposit ~$100 on weekends and take shots with MTTs.. Now, I want to hold on to this roll and grind it up seriously this time.Looking for a more experienced players to discuss hands, sweat etc and willing to help out basic players, or players who want to transition from other games.

skype - prateek.bhartia
  • 2 replies