No documents required?

• nezinomas
      nezinomas
      Bronze
      Hello, as i good see there most of all needs to send their documents as security check.I have registered and passed the quiz yesterday but have not received nothing about documents require.So i dont need to send them if i have not received the email and need just wait for the bonus? I will wait for answer :)
  • 6 replies
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Wow, this is the first time I see someone complaining about NOT receiving an ID check request. :D

Not everybody gets one (I didn't), but maybe yours ended up in a spam filter, so check that too. If there's nothing, then you're probably also one of the "lucky" ones. ;)

Anyway, it can take up to 48 hours to transfer the money, IF you followed the instructions correctly (using the correct referral code, entering the correct platform nickname into your profile, saving, etc.). And if I were you, I wouldn't count today into those 48 hours. It's Sunday after all, and PS.com people also have a life, family, etc.

So just in case you haven't received your money yet on Tuesday evening, feel free to send a ticket and they will help you. There's no need to open a new thread then because we already have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many of those... :rolleyes:

Use the time to read the strategy articles (again) which are already available to you. If you internalise those, you already have an edge on all those whiners who don't, but immediately complain when they don't receive their money within 48 minutes... ;)
    • nezinomas
      nezinomas
      Bronze
      i have got an email this morning but registred 15h ago. so i sent scanned documents and waiting for my bonus :)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Guess you weren't so lucky then. :D

The ID check can take up to a week though, but usually it's quicker than that (within 96 hours). Everything is explained here:

Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Just sit tight and soon enough you'll be off to become the next Moneymaker. ;)
    • nezinomas
      nezinomas
      Bronze
      i wish u say true :D have you received yours ?and how long u waited for it?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      As I've got the Silver status, I obviously received the money. ;) Actually, I got it "twice" within 24 hours. I had first picked Full Tilt Poker as platform after passing the quiz, but then wanted to switch to PartyPoker to play with a buddy there. The PS.com guys were so quick though that I already had the money on FTP before someone read my ticket about the platform change request.

I immediately transfered it back, and when the support took my profile back to the platform picking step, I chose Party this time and again got my money within 24 hours. :)

I'd say that at least 98% of those who open a complaining thread here about not receiving the money within 48 hours are people who did a mistake. They either didn't enter the referral code, forgot to add the nickname into their profile, or screwed up in another way. Most often they didn't check their spam filters for the ID check request though. It's hardly ever PS.com's fault if the money doesn't get there. :)
    • nezinomas
      nezinomas
      Bronze
      i guess did everything ok, so just need to be patient and wait for starting capital, i am damn bored of playing with chips, there is not real poker play :)