This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10SH - UTG KTs.

• Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

CO ($2.50)
      Button ($13.05)
      SB ($10.70)
      BB ($4.95)
      Hero ($9.85)
      MP ($10)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T, K.
      Hero calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.50) K, 7, 4 (6 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.4, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls $0.40, BB folds.

Turn: ($1.30) 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB calls $1.

River: ($3.30) 9 (3 players)

Final Pot: $3.30

I was looking at the SHC when I got this and I wasnt sure to limp or not. As it says to call in middle pos if someone calls but to fold if everyone folds.

Also a little OT: Am I supposed to post a reply after the judges to say something? I know I am supposed to follow up, but most of the time I dont have anything more to add. Should I still post "okay I get it" just to confirm or what?
  • 2 replies
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      I don't like openlimps at all. I think folding is fine and if I play such a hand, I'll raise it.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Ok. Ill probably fold it UTG from now on.

Originally posted by Vargan
      Also a little OT: Am I supposed to post a reply after the judges to say something? I know I am supposed to follow up, but most of the time I dont have anything more to add. Should I still post "okay I get it" just to confirm or what?

And this part?