[NL2-NL10] NL10SH - UTG KTs.

• Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

CO ($2.50)
      Button ($13.05)
      SB ($10.70)
      BB ($4.95)
      Hero ($9.85)
      MP ($10)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T, K.
      Hero calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.50) K, 7, 4 (6 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.4, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls $0.40, BB folds.

Turn: ($1.30) 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB calls $1.

River: ($3.30) 9 (3 players)

Final Pot: $3.30

I was looking at the SHC when I got this and I wasnt sure to limp or not. As it says to call in middle pos if someone calls but to fold if everyone folds.

Also a little OT: Am I supposed to post a reply after the judges to say something? I know I am supposed to follow up, but most of the time I dont have anything more to add. Should I still post "okay I get it" just to confirm or what?
  • 2 replies
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      I don't like openlimps at all. I think folding is fine and if I play such a hand, I'll raise it.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Ok. Ill probably fold it UTG from now on.

Originally posted by Vargan
      Also a little OT: Am I supposed to post a reply after the judges to say something? I know I am supposed to follow up, but most of the time I dont have anything more to add. Should I still post "okay I get it" just to confirm or what?

And this part?