Neteller account closed

• javedaslan
      javedaslan
      Basic
      Since june 1, my Neteller account was closed may be due to change of ip address ,
      i sent them many emails and i always got a reply that
      ---
      first reply

June 1, 2012

Thank you for your email. I would like to inform you that your account is currently under review by our Security Department.

----
      2nd reply june 4

Your account is currently under review and will be contacted once completed.
      Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-----

then on 6th june

The account is under review since it was the weekend it will be reviewed in a next few hours.

and

Our Investigations team review the account , Since we are based in Canada , since it was the weekend , your account will be reviewed today,

==============

after 6 days nothing happen, i am worried about this because i have my money inside and i want to reopen and access my account again.

plz i need help about this...
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi javedaslan,

Once your account is in security check there is nothing anyone can do. You just have to be patient and wait for NETELLER to complete the review of your account. As long as you haven't breached any terms and conditions I am sure everything will work out just fine.

Regards,
      Gary
    • javedaslan
      javedaslan
      Basic
      yes i m waiting ...........
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by javedaslan
      yes i m waiting ...........
      While you are waiting, why not take a chance on our quiz for a free $50 starting capital?

You get 5 attempts and you can have all the articles opened while you are doing the quiz so passing it is really, really easy ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • javedaslan
      javedaslan
      Basic
      sir can u please forward my request to the neteller security department ? its already 1 week and my problem is still unsolved , i m really worried about my money that i save in neteller to play poker , it was my first experience with neteller that going bad ,
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sir,

As I've already mentioned above once your account is in a security check there is nothing that we can do.

The only advice I can offer you is to remain patient and they will get back to you as soon as they've completed their security check.

Regards,
      Gary
    • javedaslan
      javedaslan
      Basic
      here i got a reply from the neteller

Dear Mr. Iqbal,

Your account has been reviewed. Due to NETELLER's inability to properly validate the information within your account, we cannot provide services to you anymore. The decision is final and not open for review.

NETELLER Account Surveillance

============

so what will happen to my money ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi javedaslan,

Unfortunately as your Neteller account is not tracked to us there is nothing we can do for you.

You will have to contact their support again and ask them for the remainder of your balance.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • javedaslan
      javedaslan
      Basic
      this is really a mess and really bad experience with NETeller, i know what was my mistake , i just travel to another country and open my account there, so is that a Crime to open my own account in another location ?

what a mess
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sorry, there is absolutely nothing we can do here.

As suggested in their reply, it seems there decision is final also.

I hope you can get the rest of your funds back.

Gary.
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi,

Luckily my counter part from NETELLER has read this thread and she said she might check the problem and investigate. I passed on your details, javedaslan, let's see if she can help.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you MissNatalia :)
    • illium
      illium
      Bronze
      I think the problem with Neteller is that their security is overly tight and that their
      customer service is very poor (sorry guys but it is). Examples, freezing your account for no apparent reason, and worse not even bothering to tell you that they have done it!, asking you for additional ID information when you only want a basic account, opening numerous Incident tickets to handle your problem but then not letting you update the ticket if there is still a problem. The only useful information that I got out of phone calls and emails was that if your account is frozen and your ID is not accepted as valid by them, then you can request a wire transfer to get your money back. In my case this took about 3 weeks. The only reason I wish to unfreeze my account now is because the poke rsite accounts I funded with Neteller often want you to use it for cashouts. Even this is proving to be a pain, my ID has now been validated, but surprise surprise I now have to phone them again to get the account unfrozen. This looks like several depts in Neteller just not communicating with each other. If they don't get customer friendly real soon they wont have any customers.
    • mehersagar
      mehersagar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by illium
      I think the problem with Neteller is that their security is overly tight and that their customer service is very poor (sorry guys but it is). Examples, freezing your account for no apparent reason, and worse not even bothering to tell you that they have done it!, asking you for additional ID information when you only want a basic account, opening numerous Incident tickets to handle your problem but then not letting you update the ticket if there is still a problem.
      +1

The only reason I wish to unfreeze my account now is because the poke rsite accounts I funded with Neteller often want you to use it for cashouts.
      Even this is proving to be a pain, my ID has now been validated, but surprise surprise I now have to phone them again to get the account unfrozen.
      hi there!
      they randomly closed my acc. after freezing it and reviewing it for months saying "we cannot provide services to you anymore. The decision is final and not open for review."
      worst thing is they wont give u any reason for closing...but they do wire the remaining balance into ur bank acc.

how did u manage to get ur acc. running after they closed it?
      like you said i need it for withdrawals....if some one from neteller is listening, please help me out! my e-mail - [Edited by HollyMichelle]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there mehersagar,

I've removed your email address as we do not allow members to post personal information on our forums for obvious security reasons.

Please refrain from posting it again.

Kind regards,
      Gary