Atm Card

• Resart
      Resart
      Basic
      Hey guys,I'm a 18 year-old boy interested in Poker :D
      I don't have a Debit/Credit Card X( but I have an ATM CARD.I'm aware that I can't use this card in order to put money at any poker site.

The question is : If I get $50 free after passing the test and I make the points needed to withdraw the money will I be able if I only have an ATM Card?

Please it's very important.

Thanks Poker Gods.
  • 6 replies
    • Dirk2010
      Dirk2010
      Bronze
      That you have an ATM Card means that you have a bank account. In case you manage to cash out on the pokersite of your choice they can transfer the money into your bank account. Regardless what type of ATM Card you have.

:D
    • Resart
      Resart
      Basic
      So I won't have problems?Thanks
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      if you have any problems you can have all your winnings sent to me and i will send you the equivalent in M&S vouchers :D
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      You can request a bank wire in which all you need is a bank account and the funds will be made available within 72 hours. Also, you can request a check which usually arrives between 3-7 business days and then you can cash it at your bank.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Resart
      So I won't have problems?Thanks
      Hi Resart,
      To be safe, you should make contact with your chosen poker room by email to confirm with absolute certainty what payment methods are acceptable to them.

Just going by what we say may lead to problems later.

For example, it might be possible to transfer money directly to -- or from -- the room using just a bank account.

This depends on the rules of the bank, the room, and the country whose rules govern the bank.

So my advice is:
      Check with the room BEFORE attempting to transfer any money.

--VS
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Resart!

Vorpal gave you some great advice! Keep in mind that on some room (I think most of them tbh) you need to deposit first before you can cash out.

I'll give you an example. I had my $50 on PartyPoker. I wanted to cash out the money that I had to my skrill account. PartyPoker software told me I couldn't cash out at all before I made a deposit. So I first made a deposit with my skrill to PartyPoker and then I was able to cash out ONLY to my skrill. So you can only cash out to the method you've deposited before.

But you can all check this when you contact the room like Vorpal said before.

Regards

RasTweet