SNG Hud?

• mccol001
      mccol001
      Bronze
      Hey, just wondering what kind of stats you guys show on your HUDs when playing SNGs? And how reliable are these stats considering the stats would change a lot in the later stages compared to the earlier ones..
  • 16 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, mccol001!

I use VPIP/PFR/Steal/3bet- first line
      and - agg.f/cbet/f to cbet/n of hands/BB in the second line

I also filter my stats for players, meaning I do filter them for 6-handed play, then I filter them for bubble play, then I filter them for ITM and HU play.

You can also filter them by BBs by going to HUD options- tourney HUD filters. But be aware you need a reliable sample to make these stats work for you.

Stats are reliable if the sample is good, but people do change their plays and people do adjust. So when you play vs somebody for a longer period of time, try to pick up some reads of his game style beyond stats. F.e. Villain pushes any two bvb for 6bb eff or less 5-handed, or villain limp/re-raises AA/KK bt20 utg+1 9-handed. If he adjusts, you re-adjust etc.
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      Hey kurkabbin.
      Can I also ask you at what number of hands do you usually start to use each statistic. I know that VPIP and PFR need just a small sample, but the others need a bigger sample from what I know. I always think about this, as I usually have under 50 hands for most unknowns.
      (I am mostly curious about c-bet and fold to c-bet).

thx
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, petersveter!

About 20 hands each. Say 20 hands for cbet or fold to cbet. 20 hands for fold to 3bet or 4bet. 20 hands for steal from SB/CO/BTN. The more the better of course.

Cheers!
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey!

I use VPIP/PFR/AF/3bet in first line,
      Steal From SB/Openlimp SB/Steal BU/Fold BB to steal in 2nd line

these two are in separate boxes!

and cbet/fold-to-cbet in another box, and number of hands in a 4th box.

Organising them in different boxes gives you more space to move when it comes to placing them on the screen.

Also, I have a dropdown menu for every possible steal stat - steal stats are super important and vs a reg you want to know his SB steal. The overall steal averages the SB, BU and CO steals, and because of the CO having a pretty lowish steal you can be mislead easily :)
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      I just looked up a regular player who I have 1100 hands on, and it shows that I only have 5 hands on fold to c-bet on him. This is kind of wierd I think. I am putting a screenshot, maybe Im just reading the HUD badly.

also, what do you think of my stats? Do you see any big leaks in those stats :P ?
      It is : VPIP,PFR,steal,3bet
      agg. factor, flop CB,fold to flop CB, Limp fold, Hands
      ( I am the one with 139 k hands obviously)
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      anyone? :f_confused:
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, petersveter!

Sorry for making you wait. I think there is nothing wrong with the HUD or the way you read it. I just checked my stats for 7.8k hands, I have 20 hands for fold to cbet. I will, however, double check this spot with some of my fellow poker players, so we can make sure.

Cheers!
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey!

I think regs usually are the aggressors in pots so that's why you have low sample on fold-to-cbet (he has to be the passive one to be able to fold to a cbet).
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      So I hope problem is solved : )
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      Yeah thanks a lot, Btw what do you think about my stats? Arent they too loose

First line It is : VPIP,PFR,steal,3bet
      Second agg. factor, flop CB,fold to flop CB, Limp fold, Hands

Those are unfiltered for all stages of sng :s_biggrin:
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      Yeah thanks a lot, Btw what do you think about my stats? Arent they too loose

First line It is : VPIP,PFR,steal,3bet
      Second agg. factor, flop CB,fold to flop CB, Limp fold, Hands

Those are unfiltered for all stages of sng
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, petersveter!

Are these filtered stats or all of them are for 1-9-players?

Cuz it really depends on how u adjust on different table dynamics. The gap between VPIP and PFR seems a bit on the bigger side...do you limp/stab a lot or u open limp/limp behind a lot in early blind levels?

Rest, seems fine. I usually cbet a bit higher-over 2/3 of the time, but for sure less than 80% f.e. Make sure if you play vs a reg that cbets super often for 1/2 pot that u need to adjust and not fold flop over 2/3 of time as he shows insta profit f.e. Agg and 3bet% seem fine as well imo. I am usually not as aggressive as 2.9, but definitely in the 2-3% section.
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      these are unfiltered stats for all blind levels and all players. Hm and as for the bigger gap between VPIP and PFR, I gues I am limping more than I should, I will have a look at that :) thx
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      akkramon can you share your HUD with us ?

screenie or a guide how to do it this way

EDIT: I found how to do it, thanks.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      About filtering stats: is there a way in HM2 to select lets say, filter only if the sample size is bigger than x for the given number of players, if not show all. Because on micro's most are unknowns and i prefer to see all their stats rather than none at all and only regs will get filtered after they reach sample size.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Biogas,

I forwarded your question to Hold'em and Omaha manager forum section as, although I have hem2, I am still using hem1 and I am not really sure about the answer. I will, in the meantime, try to find someone who uses hem2 and answer in here if you don't get a respond in the other forum. Here's a link: Click

Cheers!