Flash coder needed!

• Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      I have no idea if this is possible. But I would like to have a thing that creates a PLO hand replay as I wish. Pretty much like THIS does for holdem. It doesn't need to show the results, so the only thing to change there is to have 4 cards instead of two.

Is it illegal or even possible to just get the code from that page and change it? Or is it a huge project to make a new one from the start? I can provide all the graphics and help in desinging. But I can't do coding.

If there is a coder who can make it from the scratch, I think we can discuss with PokerStrategy.com about putting it under their name and software too.

If anyone is interested, please send a PM to me or contact me with Skype. Same nick.
  • 1 reply
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Come on, anyone?

Although I don't a thing about coding, this shouldn't be the hardest thing to code in this world.

Here is the thing for those that are too lazy to open my link:

First it would ask you "how many players". Then you enter stack amounts for all players. Then it asks the actions one by one, all the way to the showdown. Nothing more.