William Hill starting capital problem

• bogstratos
      bogstratos
      Bronze
      Hello!

I recieved my first 10$ of the 50$ on William Hill on May 23 (Wed). In order to recieve my 10$ every week I had to rake 0,50$ ("In order to qualify for a new $10 payment, you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees.").

The first week (23 May to 30 May) all went fine, i recieved 10$ on 30:

0,50$+0,18$+0,10$=0,78$ which is barely over 0,50$.

But then this week (30 May to 6 June) i played even more:

0,72$+0,48$+0,21$+0,56$+0,65=2,62$ which is clearly over 0,50$.

And today I get this email:
      Dear bogstratos,

Unfortunately you haven't played enough at William Hill in the past seven days to receive another increment from your $50 starting capital.
      You can keep the money you have received so far but aren't eligible for another payment.

However, there's one last chance to receive the full $50 starting capital!

You have 14 days from now to deposit at least $100 into your William Hill account.
      What are the benefits of depositing?

- You will automatically receive the remainder of your $50 starting capital.
      - William Hill will triple your deposit amount, up to a maximum bonus of $2,000.
      - You'll receive two tickets for a $1,000 tournament.
      - You can finally play more than just the beginner limits.
      - You'll receive up to 300 StrategyPoints for your PokerStrategy.com status.

When you make a deposit, the money stays yours.
      You can choose to play with it or transfer it back to your bank account after you've received the starting capital and the bonus.

Don't hesitate! The offer expires in 14 days!

Example: You deposit the minimum amount of $100 into your William Hill account. You can then receive an additional $200 bonus. On top of that, you will also receive your entire starting capital from PokerStrategy.com. This means you will have $150 to play with and a $200 bonus to release. This will enable you to comfortably move up one or two limits and play for more than just a few cents.

Here's an overview of all the benefits you get if you make a deposit:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/free50/

If you have any questions or want to talk about your experiences with other William Hill players, take a look at our William Hill forum:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1545

Good luck and have fun at the tables!

Your team at PokerStrategy.com

We value your privacy and will not distribute your e-mail address under any circumstances: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/privacy

Swerford Holdings Ltd.
      4th Floor, Waterport Place
      2 Europort Avenue
      Gibraltar

I can't get my head around this. Why did I get it the first week (even considering HEM misscalculates rake it's clear that I raked over 0,50$ this week) but now it stopped?

Please help me with this! :f_cry:
  • 5 replies