poker 770 $50 starting capitel

• 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi jomull57,

Congratulations on passing the quiz and receiving your starting capital!

In order to receive each installment of the $10 you need to generate 50c rake from your real money play at Poker770.

The best way to calculate this is from our StrategyPoints!

You receive 5 SPs (StrategyPoints) for every $1 you rake at Poker770.

So therefore if you earn 2.50 StrategyPoints within 7 days you will receive your next payment of $10. You can keep track of how many StrategyPoints you have earned on your homepage :)

You can also retrieve the whole $50 any time within 28 days of your first installment by depositing $100 of you own cash!

Hope this helps!
      Gary
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      or install pokerstrategy's sidekick. :D it counts rake and you can even participate in $4k promotion that's currently going on.

edit: if that's what you're asking.

if you're asking how to get $50 instantly on your account... by depositing $100. so.. yeah, i guess you'll be getting it in $10 chunks, no? :)

gl hf
    • jomull57
      jomull57
      Bronze
      thanks for reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries!

We are always here if you need any further help!

Happy grinding,
      Gary.
    • jomull57
      jomull57
      Bronze
      ok thanks for your replys i got the first $10 on Tuesday and have 3sp so when would i get the next ten. i no good at math so presuming i get all 5 $10. how meany sp is $50 thanks
    • jomull57
      jomull57
      Bronze
      is it 250 sp's all together or another 250 after your last $10
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jomull57
      ok thanks for your replys i got the first $10 on Tuesday and have 3sp so when would i get the next ten. i no good at math so presuming i get all 5 $10. how meany sp is $50 thanks
      Hi again,

As you have earned 3SPs you therefore will be eligible for the next $10 payment. This payment will be made 7 days after your initial payment which will be this Tuesday.

All the best,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi jomull57,

I've been made aware that there has been some changes made to our Poker770 starting capital players on June 1st.

If you have received your first payment of $10 on or after June 1st you must generate $1 rake in a week. That is equal to 5 StrategyPoints. You must earn 5 StrategyPoints in the 7 days between each payment.

I do apologise for the confusion and my above mistake.

Regards,
      Gary
    • jomull57
      jomull57
      Bronze
      i just got the second $10 and the email i got say $1 in rake so was going to post and i see the post on top of this one. $1 is still easy to make
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear that jomull57!

Hope you can build up the new $10 bonus :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      Is there a time limit in which I have to generate the 50$ of rake now that I have taken all five pieces of the starting capital?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi datalogg,

Congratulations on releasing your whole $50 bonus! Hope Poker770 is treating you well? How are you finding the tables? What games have you being playing so far?

As seen here

Can I really keep the money?
      The money is yours, but you have to log in within 28 days of receiving Poker770's transfer confirmation email or make a deposit of at least $100 within the same period. If you choose to deposit, the remainder of the free $50 will be yours.

Additionally, you have to generate $50 rake within 180 days. Otherwise, the remaining money up to the already received amount ($50 max.) will be taken away.

Hope this helps!

Have a great weekend,
      Gary
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      Thanks. :)
      That's what I was looking for.

Tables are quite fishy, but traffic and software could have been better.
      I 've been playing NL5 FR for some time now at pokerstars. This is actually a 2nd starting capital for me. I'm glad to be part of this promotion and I need to get as much of it as possible to have enough to start playing NL10...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear that datalogg!

Yes, from what I've read Poker770 is indeed very soft - I may give it a go some time soon ;)

Good luck with your grinding and don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions :)

Kind regards,
      Gary