roopopper
      Bronze
      who knows!!! ps dont like to give us mss'ers many articles X(
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi,
      Sorry if I misunderstand, but I don't think that the article you link to is part of a series.

As to predicting future events, I think only super-mods and up can prophesy. :D

Peace,
      --VS
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      Postflop playDespite the fact that this article is mainly about preflop play, I should mention postflop play as well..........................

Generally speaking, postflop play should be more aggressive, but at low limits (like NL $100 and below) you can actually play in quite a straightforward way. Because of a wider preflop range, you have to be more accurate in your postflop game and use standard lines pretty well.

Postflop play will be discussed in-depth in the coming articles
      }

c'mon guys, why do you promise things and nothing happens??

It is not a real or logic situation for me if you release a great preflop article and delay ( or forget) the postflop article, specially for SH tables.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Sorry streamer, I just skimmed the article and missed that.

I'll bring this up to the team that develops the articles.

--VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi streamer74,

I'm sure our Education team will come comment on this very soon.

Thanks for your continued patience!

Gary
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      ty guys you rules!
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about this article.

Allow me to apologise that the following article has not yet been sourced.

Keep in mind the author of the article isn't always us, subsequently if he mentions his potential future articles in his first one, that is not necessarily an overall promise of a sequel to the article, although the intention is of course there. It could be the case, for example, that the author has not yet been approached for future pieces by us.

For a more concrete idea of what we can expect in the way of the next article, I will wait until Sven returns from his vacation, as he almost certainly will have more information and hopefully even contact with the author of the piece.

This particular piece isn't to be found in the records I have access to, which seems somewhat strange.

I've made some inquiries about the author, and hope to be able to provide some more information soon!

Thanks for your patience :)
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hi,

We have received the translated article, although it's not been setup for release yet. So the good news is that we have it, and it will be released very soon, but unfortunately, I have no access to the piece at the moment and as such can't get the proverbial ball rolling.

Stay tuned on the strategy section, and we would most likely do a small news about the subsequent article being released, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well!

Best,
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you for the follow up Euan!
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      Hi,

We have received the translated article, although it's not been setup for release yet. So the good news is that we have it, and it will be released very soon, but unfortunately, I have no access to the piece at the moment and as such can't get the proverbial ball rolling.

Stay tuned on the strategy section, and we would most likely do a small news about the subsequent article being released, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well!

Best,
      jejejee ty alot!!

Its good to see this material about the spanish section of strategy,

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sss/1869/1/

Unfortunately, those guys were retired from the coaching section, a really big loss for the mss strategy at the spanish section.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      No problem :) I wish we could get that article immediately, but we will just have to wait a little while.

Some good news though: I just received an NL50 MSS Video, which I will include in the video section soon, if not next week, the week after. So at least there are a few pieces of learning materials in the pipeline for our MSS players.

Also, please do feel free to post your thoughts & feebback about the Spanish MSS situation, either the current or previous coaches / authors / producers, in the Spanish community, that way they will be able to judge better, how to accommodate the users requirements :)

I hope this helps, take care and just let us know if we can help you further!

Kind regards,
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      ahh ok, ty for the next video!

I am trying to write a letter to korn, but he doesnt accept me as friend for can send a message to him, and talk about the situation at the spanish section...

ty 4 all ur effort guys!
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey sure thing!

Good to hear!

It could be the case a representative from the Spanish community, would have immediate insight into what you need to know, hence contacting Korn directly may take longer as the information would still have to be obtained from the same people, regarding the situation in the Spanish learning materials! If you make a post in the ES community, I'm sure you'll get some information quite quickly? :)

p.s : Sven is back today so I will ask him just now about this article, and pass the thread on.

All the best!
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      my first concern trying to contact to Korn its about that the answers from the fellow members of the spanish section are: yeah, we are working about that...bla bla bla...the time pass and nothing happens. And the PLO, MSS, BSS SH sections are going to fall down and crash critically.
      ty looking forward to the article, regards
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Ah - I understand now :)

Fellow members would not have solid information on production of Videos - it's best to speak with perhaps a moderator or Headadmin who can get more information internally to provide you with?

It can take some time to actually receive the materials from the producers, as we first request what we want followed by some production time on their end - it could be the case the videos have been requested and the Spanish community are waiting for the delivery.

I can't see PLO or BSS SH crashing critically anytime soon to be honest :f_p:
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      nooo, I mean, the PLO and BSS SH spanish section it is in critical situation
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Most unfortunate - does this mean there has not been any material for a while?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi streamer74,

Have you tried to contact the Spanish Business Unit and address these concerns? If yes, what was the response?

I'll make sure to contact my colleagues tomorrow and pass on your feedback.

Ingrid
    • streamer74
      streamer74
      Bronze
      the PLO and BSS SH sections of coaching are gone, the MTT´s coaching are so poor and with a lack of basic theory. I am not saying the the teachers are bad, just that maybe you can be the greatest player ever, but maybe sucks as a teacher.
      And the other thing is, why if this is a school, the spanish section do not have more support for the begginers? There are real top players for Mtts, BSS Sh, MSS but for gold status+. Not support whatsoever for the begginers.

the videos keep going ( Jimmy for BSS SH), some greats videos from varosky (mtts) but the funny part is that I think all of us will be pleased if varosky is the coach for MTT from basic to silver, but he is just for gold+, not sense for me. The coach for PLO training since december 2011 its gone, he is publishing some videos, but, again, for gold+. fortunately for me, I can understand some english videos and articles, that is my concern about the MSS SH postflop article.

I know, from blackfriday, the things were pretty bad for pstrategy, and some of the reasons that the spanish guys of strategy has given its because the school needs some new ways for keep the material going, but, something just do not have any explanation. this discussion has been given in the spanish forum, but nothing is going to happen.