Full screen tables

• Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      As the title says, is the any way of making the table view full screen.
      I like to multitable stacked and would like to avoid the eye strain.
      I had a look around the options, tried to drag the corner and alt+enter.

Also is there any way to edit bet slider tabs to anything other than x2 and x3.

thx
  • 6 replies
    • DrKillByDeath187
      DrKillByDeath187
      Bronze
      In preferences, advanced and betting options you can choose the values for x2, x3 i think. also if you use the advanced stacking console it automatically stacks the table in full size.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you DrKillByDeath187 :)

Are you all set now Jetzerscap?
    • Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      Sorry i meant adjusting the slider to 2.2 and 2.5 as these are my standard raises and manual inputting these can be time consuming.

Still carnt get the table to be any bigger than 1/4 of my screen. I can make it smaller by dragging the corner but not bigger :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Jezterscap
      Sorry i meant adjusting the slider to 2.2 and 2.5 as these are my standard raises and manual inputting these can be time consuming.

Still carnt get the table to be any bigger than 1/4 of my screen. I can make it smaller by dragging the corner but not bigger :(
      The table size restriction may be due to your screen-size.

I suggest contacting Party support either by emailinfo@partypoker.com or via their live support team. I had this issue with them before but I've deleted the email since :(

I'm also unsure about changing your slider amounts. Maybe support can help you on this also.

Keep us updated please!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I would like to congratulate you for creating an account and welcome you on the site.

In regards to your e-mail I would like to let you know that if you wish to adjust the resolution you can follow the steps below:

- right click with your mouse on the Desktop and then select Properties

- go to Settings tab, and from the horizontal scroller you will be able to adjust the screen resolution.

You can make adjustments to the bet slider when you go to Preferences > Advanced > Table options.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Rado

Customer Service

So unlike stars there is no way to edit bet amounts to anything other than the standard 2x 3x :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again Jezterscap

Thanks for updating us :)

Have you at least got the table size fixed now?

Regards,
      Gary