NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($117)
      Hero ($91.68)
      UTG ($97.57)

UTG+1 ($24.50)
      CO ($25.56)
      BTN ($44.65)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:club:

UTG raises to $1.50, fold, CO calls $1.50, fold, SB calls $1.25, Hero raises to $7.50, UTG calls $6, CO calls $6, SB calls $6

FLOP ($30) Q:spade: T:diamond: 6:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks

TURN ($30) Q:spade: T:diamond: 6:spade: 4:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $17, UTG calls $17, CO folds, SB folds

RIVER ($64) Q:spade: T:diamond: 6:spade: 4:diamond: 9:diamond:

Hero bets $67.18 (AI),

Should I just go ahead and bet the flop? Everyone except the Co is deep, so I was hoping the Co would bet so I could then just get it in on the flop.

On the turn I figure I have to try and get some value as well as protecting my equity. I figure it is unlikely anyone is slow playing a monster at this point. Should I be betting a little bigger here?

River? I didn't like any of my options here with 130bb efective behind. So what is the least worse option? Jam? b/f? x/c? x/f?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DailyDollarPro,

Well, depends what's your plan with the hand? Do you plan to Check/Fold or Check/Call or what?

But otherwise how many hands do you see calling you on the river?

Best Regards.
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Silver
      Well, I didn't exactly plan on all three players calling my squeeze here...

On the flop I wasn't expecting to see $30 in the middle and three players behind. I think I should bet, but I'm wasn't sure on sizing? At the time I checked because I was surprised by the situation and just didn't know what to do... I was actually quite happy to see everyone check on the flop.

So I'm thinking maybe, bet $22 on the flop (folding to a raise) > Jam safe turn card?

As played I was not happy about the river spot. If I check, villain should jam his entire range, and i didn't want to call a river jam. The best I can hope for by checking is that he checks back KQ or KJ.

Basicly I think I made a hash of this hand, so what I'm looking for is a better over all plan.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I'd most likely Bet the flop ~$14 or something similar cause the pot most likely is smaller with rake. No need to do it so big cause they will have a lot of those PPs which set-mine vs you and at the same time being so deep they wont pay you with just pure Qx hands unless they are loose. Or either one option is to Bet this size to put CO all-in which might be safer option.

Turn card either to jam it or not I'd decide how I see the guys there, as you may understand it's ZOOM so you wont really get called from a lot worse hands. We could even Check behind cause I doubt we going to see many bluffs on the river.