This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] FR25 ZOOM KK 3bet pot

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      shot with 22bi :f_biggrin:

PokerStars - $0.25 NL ZOOM - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $34.34
      SB: $12.50
      BB: $18.78
      UTG: $23.54
      Hero (UTG+1): $29.44
      UTG+2: $9.41
      MP: $16.39
      MP+1: $10.38
      CO: $92.72

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has K:club: K:spade:

UTG raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $2.22, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.62
      sizing? these nl25 sizings are still confusing :f_biggrin:

Flop: ($4.79, 2 players) 5:spade: 8:diamond: 9:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $2.34, UTG raises to $6.00, Hero...?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Congrats mate, NL25 way to go. Now time to switch back to normal tables, that's at least my advice if you want to learn the game. :D

Preflop: I'd usually vs those small rises use 4x raise.
      Postflop: Do you assume he is capable of having TT/JJ/QQ which plays this way? If so then of course just ship it. But as long it's ZOOM I wouldn't be surprised if people would just set-mine here and would assume that he plays TT-QQ passively here.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      maybe i'll play some normal NL16 to "adapt" while i'm NL25 scared money :f_biggrin:

in any case i've convinced myself that it's possible to play a good thinking game in zoom if i keep it to 2 tables :D actually the truth is that i'm quite addicted, so no way i'm going to leave zoom just like that :f_eek:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      maybe i'll play some normal NL16 to "adapt" while i'm NL25 scared money :f_biggrin:

in any case i've convinced myself that it's possible to play a good thinking game in zoom if i keep it to 2 tables :D actually the truth is that i'm quite addicted, so no way i'm going to leave zoom just like that :f_eek:
      Hehe, well why not. If you enjoy it then just continue, can also grind a bit more hands with it. But it very often destroys the thinking process.