UTG: $17.93
      UTG+1: $9.62
      UTG+2: $32.14
      MP: $29.49
      MP+1: $34.19
      CO: $13.08

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has K:heart: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $1.00, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.34, CO calls $1.34
      sizing vs his open and stack?

Flop: ($4.78, 2 players) 9:heart: 8:club: 4:diamond:
      Hero...?
  • 3 replies
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Silver
      I would make my 3bet a little bigger, say $2.90

His 4x open size needs to be punished, and considering his stack size you really want to try and leverage him into shoving or folding.

As played, on the flop you can c-bet quite small because of the effective spr. $1.20 - $1.50 will fold out most of his no pair hands while giving you a good price to hit one of your over's on the turn if he calls with a pair. If he shoves over your c-bet you can either fold or call based on reads or aggression stats.

If you c-bet bigger your almost committed to calling a shove on the flop where your basicly always behind, and your in a tough spot on the turn if he calls and you don't hit your outs.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: ??? What's the the sizing? Make a normal 3bet, especially vs that kind of guy I'd just 3bet for value.

As played
      Postflop: As long I would assume his calling range can be loose I'd CB here or either if we assuming tighter guy then just Check/Fold it which might be also true. No need to do it very big vs his stack.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      thanks guys, much appreciated :f_biggrin:

i actually made an unenlightened cbet for halfpot which was called.
      then turn and river were some random bricks which were checked through for him to show...
      QQ ?(

whatever i guess :f_biggrin: