NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($52)
      BB ($182)
      UTG ($52.49)
      UTG+1 ($50)
      CO ($63.87)
      Hero ($155)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, BB raises to $4, Hero raises to $11, BB raises to $26, Hero calls $15

FLOP ($52.25) 9:diamond: 6:spade: A:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $22, BB calls $22

TURN ($96.25) 9:diamond: 6:spade: A:club: J:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $33, BB calls $33

RIVER ($162) 9:diamond: 6:spade: A:club: J:diamond: 5:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

Villain stats: 49 hands - 33/29, 3bet: 27.8%

Overall, do we like the play here?

On the river I have $74.37 behind. Do we like checking back, or should I have put the rest in?
  • 3 replies
    • EnterG
      I think that i should bet bigger on turn.Like 1/2 pot.Do you think that opponent would call you with worst Ax hands ? Or maybe with a pair like KK-QQ ? If so then i would ship it on river.With 30% 3bet although there are few hands i think that's a lot.
    • CallumN
      River is a very clear jam imo

This guy is quite clearly mental btw so i would just make it $48 and snap a jam
    • veriz
      Hello DailyDollarPro,

Preflop: What's the reason in 4betting in first place while being so deep? You have position and therefore rather Call and keep his range wide and of course total crap. Don't like the 4bet at all cause that kind of guy is able to 5bet very loose vs you have often times you just have to fold your hand.

As played
      Postflop: I'd just Bet on flop & turn ~1/2 pot size and reevaluate the river. What would you assuming him calling the river with being 300BB deep, while it's ZOOM I don't see that many hands and he has to be totally dumb to do Call with worse there. It's pretty obvious that you are towards made hand and never-ever bluff there and that's the only hand what he beats.

And obviously Bet/Call is waste of money while the guy wont be bluffing. Then just jam it over betting it small.

Therefore decide how you see the guy and if he is capable of calling you light or not but I'd usually just Check behind and take a note with what he 5bets and starts to Check/Call postflop.

Best Regards.