This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

starting capital expired. made deposit, but where is bonus?

• gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I got a starting capital for poker700. It expired (I wasn't able to play enough due to a move) I had 10$ showing at the time.

I followed the instructions to deposit and release the rest of the starting capital, also to get the bonus.

The deposit went in fine, and I got a message that I had a $10 bonus.

I went to ccheck the bonus status in my account but there is no bonus showing, also there is no $50 capital all released.

Am I missing something or being impatient?

Thanks for any help. Also, when do the bonus SP kick in for the deposit? It sounded too good to be true, I hope it isn't.

Thanks for any info.
  • 4 replies
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Ok, support was nice to explain the bonus and release of the funds in a few deays.

It also seems I am still restricted from playing due to BRM, but I have deposited? what's wrong? I appreciate the concern for my BRM, but I thought restrictions would also be lifted.

maybe I'm impatient, but I want to play using my whole BR now.
      \

Update: support at 770 removed the restriction when I asked. I am very pleased - now to see if I can find some good MTSNG's.. wish me luck
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey gavinonymous!

Have you sorted everything now? Or do you need our assistance with something?

Regards,
      Gary
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I'm assured everything is ok but takes some time.

I was just wondering when only $10 more showed up and not $40 and no SP's as of yet, but if it takes a few days I can understand. I'm so impatient.

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries :)

Glad to see you're OK now!

Don't hesitate to shout if you ever need us :s_thumbsup:

Best regards,
      Gary