starting capital expired. made deposit, but where is bonus?

• gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I got a starting capital for poker700. It expired (I wasn't able to play enough due to a move) I had 10$ showing at the time.

I followed the instructions to deposit and release the rest of the starting capital, also to get the bonus.

The deposit went in fine, and I got a message that I had a $10 bonus.

I went to ccheck the bonus status in my account but there is no bonus showing, also there is no $50 capital all released.

Am I missing something or being impatient?

Thanks for any help. Also, when do the bonus SP kick in for the deposit? It sounded too good to be true, I hope it isn't.

Thanks for any info.
  • 4 replies
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Ok, support was nice to explain the bonus and release of the funds in a few deays.

It also seems I am still restricted from playing due to BRM, but I have deposited? what's wrong? I appreciate the concern for my BRM, but I thought restrictions would also be lifted.

maybe I'm impatient, but I want to play using my whole BR now.
      \

Update: support at 770 removed the restriction when I asked. I am very pleased - now to see if I can find some good MTSNG's.. wish me luck
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey gavinonymous!

Have you sorted everything now? Or do you need our assistance with something?

Regards,
      Gary
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I'm assured everything is ok but takes some time.

I was just wondering when only $10 more showed up and not $40 and no SP's as of yet, but if it takes a few days I can understand. I'm so impatient.

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries :)

Glad to see you're OK now!

Don't hesitate to shout if you ever need us :s_thumbsup:

Best regards,
      Gary