This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Tracker 4

• TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Hi guys, i made myself a HUD with PT4 but i can't find the optuion to use abbreviations or how you call them.... EX: VPIP, PFR etc , it only shows the numbers not the names as well....

Any1 can help me?
      Thx
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey there,

You can simply write the abbreviation as a prefix or a suffix. To do this, simply click on the desired stat and then in the upper right corner, you will see "item properties". Scroll down in that box a bit and you'll see that you're able to enter values for the prefix/suffix.

-SF
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Typed the same thing as Schn, but he was faster :evil: I just wanted to add that I don't like using Prefix, Suffix because it changes it's color along with the stat so what I use is "Add Text" and type my abbreviation, so I have all the text grey and the stats are only changing the color, I find this way easier to orientate in the HUD.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      ok guys thanks very much